Our Clinics Remain Open
We are all aware of the public health concerns due to COVID-19, and our doctors, nurses, and staff remain committed to serving you and your family. We have updated some of our clinic procedures so we can continue to provide you with excellent care.
We are temporarily offering telehealth services for certain types of appointments. Call our clinics to find out if a televisit might be appropriate for your child.
Keeping You and Your Family Safe
- Please continue to attend your regularly scheduled well visits. Well visits are essential to ensuring the health and wellbeing of your children. We are conducting well visits and non-sick appointments in the mornings and are seeing sick patients later in the day to help in eliminating cross contact between sick and healthy patients.
- If you have an appointment, please wait in the car when you arrive and we will call you when an exam room is ready. For your safety and the safety of our staff, we will greet you at the door with a mask and provide one to you and your child if needed based on symptoms.
- Stay at home as much as possible. Wash your hands, cover your cough and avoid touching your face.
Let’s protect each other by wearing our masks!
You will see us continuing to wear our masks to help protect your family when you come to one of our offices. Before your child’s appointment, please consider these simple ways you can help:
- We ask you to have only one caregiver accompany your child if possible and avoid bringing other children who are not being seen.
- We also ask all family members to wear a mask or face covering before entering the building. Information about homemade face coverings can be found on the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/DIY-cloth-face-covering-instructions.pdf
- Children under 2 years of age should not wear a cloth face covering and we will be happy to provide them with a surgical mask to wear while in our office space if you do not already have one for them.
- Remember, if you are sick, we ask that you make us aware of this ahead of time and if possible, find an alternative caregiver who is well and can bring your child to their appointment.
Together we can stay safe and stay well!
During this time, some of our clinic hours may change. For the most up-to-date information please follow the Facebook page for your clinic site.
As always, please call us with questions. We are always here for you.